According to the Michigan Department of Transportation, several major routes will close this weekend in Metro Detroit.
Ramp and lane closures at Coolidge Road to US-24/Telegraph Road will begin at 8 p.m. on Friday. Entrance ramps will close on westbound I-696 from US-24 to I-275 through 5 a.m. on Monday for the “Restore the Reuther” project.
MDOT suggests taking a detour from southbound US-24 to westbound M-102/8 Mile Road to M-5/Grand River Avenue.
Westbound I-696 will remain closed in Macomb County from I-94 to Dequindre Road through the fall. Eastbound I-696 will remain open in Oakland and Macomb counties.
- Oakland County: Northbound/Southbound M-1 from 14 Mile to Quarton will have one lane open from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Sunday.
- Oakland County: Northbound/Southbound M-1, from 14 Mile to Quarton will have two lanes open and two closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 6 a.m. Monday.
||Oakland County: M-10 ramps to westbound I-696 are closed from 8 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
|M-15: (Ortonville Rd)
||Oakland County: Northbound/Southbound M-15 at South Street will close from 8 p.m. on Friday to 6 a.m. on Wednesday.
|M-153: (Ford Rd)
||Wayne – Eastbound/Westbound Ford Road, Lotz to Wayne, one lane will be open from 8 p.m. Sunday to Friday, Aug. 3.
- Oakland County: Eastbound M-59 near Milford Road, one lane will be open from 9 a.m. Monday to Monday, July 30.
- Macomb County: Eastbound M-59 from Van Dyke to Delco, two lanes will close, two will be open from 10 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Monday.
- Macomb County: Westbound M-59 from Delco to Van Dyke, two lanes will close and two will open from 6 p.m. on Friday to 10 a.m. on Monday.
- Macomb County: Eastbound/Westbound M-59 from Van Dyke to Delco, two lanes will close and two will open from 9 p.m. on
- Monday to 6 a.m. on Friday.
||Wayne County: Northbound I-75 ramp to US-24/Telegraph Connector will close from 9 a.m. on Monday to 9 a.m. on Saturday.
- Oakland County: Southbound I-75 lanes from Coolidge to 13 Mile Road will close from 7 a.m. on Saturday to 9 p.m. on Sunday.
- Oakland County: Northbound/Southbound I-75 BL (Perry St), Giddings to Woodward will see lane closures from 7 a.m. Monday to Sunday, July 29.
- Wayne County: Northbound I-75 at Vernor will have two lanes open from 5 a.m. on Friday to 5 a.m. on Monday.
- Wayne County: Northbound I-75 from Eureka to Goddard will see the right lane closed with the two left lanes open from 9 a.m. Sunday to 3 p.m. on Wednesday.